For more than 35 years, PROHIBITION has been a symbol of counter-culture in Montreal.
Founded in 1984 by Johnny Mennillo, PROHIBITION has been innovating since its birth. The first PROHIBITION location was nothing more than a flea market stand, but Johnny already believed in providing high end products as well as excellent customer service. These values led to the business growing, and in the next 30 years, PROHIBITION expanded exponentially.
There are now more than 28 stores across Canada, PROHIBITION is a staple in the cannabis accessory industry.
PROHIBITION has become a symbol of quality and is now offering franchises with the intention of expanding and offering its brand throughout Canada. PROHIBITION intends to grow in both locations and brand equity, without ever losing sight of their humble beginnings.
- More than 35 years of experience in the cannabis retail industry
- +28 locations (more on the way)
- $20 Million in revenue
- The biggest franchise retail chain of cannabis and smoking accessories in CanadaThe biggest franchise retail chain of cannabis and smoking accessories in Canada
- In-house brands and distriubtion (Inhal?Nation/Rekt)
IMPORTANT PRESENCE IN THE MEDIA
Different Regions of interest for future franchises:
- Minimum liquidity: $150,000
- Minimum net worth: $200,001 - $300,000
- Franchise fee: $25,000
- Royalty payments: 5%
- Marketing fund: 2%